1. AIRSTREAM ADVANCE DEPOSIT & CANCELLATIONS: At the time of booking, a 1 night deposit pre-tax will be charged to your credit card on file. If cancellation or date changes occur your deposit is fully refundable up until 7 days prior to check-in. Upon check-in your remaining balance will be due along with a refundable $100 security authorization.
2. AIRSTREAM CHECK-IN: Check-in is 4:00 p.m. or later on the day of your scheduled occupancy period. Please check-in at our sister property, the Inn at Cape Kiwanda.
RV SITE CHECK-IN: Check-in is 2:00 p.m. or later on the day of your scheduled occupancy period. Please check-in at our sister property, the Inn at Cape Kiwanda.
3. AIRSTREAM & RV SITE CHECK-OUT: Check-out is at 12:00 p.m. or earlier on your check-out date. Please return keys to the Inn at Cape Kiwanda. Upon checkout please turn down heaters, lock doors, and turn off lights. If you have brought a dog, please walk the property to ensure all feces are picked up.
4. ALLOWABLE RV'S: Hart's Camp welcomes Motorhomes, Fifth Wheels, or Hard Sided Travel Trailers. Tents, Vanagans, and tent trailers are not permitted in Hart’s Camp.
5. MODIFICATION: Reorganization or removal of furniture, wall hangings, floor coverings or redecorating of any type within the unit, campsite or other areas of Hart’s Camp is not permitted. No structural changes are permitted.
6. INVENTORY: You should report any noticeable missing or damaged items as soon as possible after check-in by calling 503.965.7006. During the maintenance inspection after each period of occupancy, a complete inventory of the furnishings and equipment allocated to the unit and campsite will be conducted. Any items that are missing or damaged following your departure may be charged to you.
7. ENTRY: The manager has access to your unit. In case of emergency when the guest cannot be reached, the manager or the manager’s staff may enter your RV Site or Airstream unit and shall notify you, as soon as reasonably possible of the reason for such entry.
8. SIGNS: No signs, advertisements, notices or other lettering shall be exhibited, displayed, inscribed, painted or affixed to any part of the unit, campsite or surrounding property without written permission from the manager.
9.MINORS: No one under the age of 18 may occupy the unit unless accompanied by a person 18 or older. Adults are responsible for the actions of their children while at Hart’s Camp.
10. NUISANCES: Any loud or disturbing behavior or activities such as loud music or late-night entertainment are prohibited. Quiet hours for all units are 10:00 p.m.-8:00 a.m.
11. PETS: Pets are defined as dogs only. Dogs must be specified at time of booking and are only permitted at pet-friendly units (even if just visiting for a moment). Pets are to be attended at all times and not left alone in units or vehicles. Pets must be on a leash when outside of the unit at all times. Pets staying in the Airstream Hotel are subject to a $20 per dog per night fee.
12. SMOKING: Hart’s Camp Airstream Hotel and RV Park is a non-smoking property. Please do not smoke anything including tobacco, vape-devices, marijuana, etc. inside of your unit or in your yards. There are designated smoking areas on the north and west side of the laundry mat. Your deposit may be forfeited if evidence of smoking is found in or around your unit.
13. BARBECUING: Barbecuing is allowed, there should be a full propane tank on the grill. There is also a cleaning brush for your barbecue, please clean the grill after each use. You may contact the Hart’s Camp team if you are in need of more propane at 503.965.7006.
14. PERSONAL PROPERTY: Hart’s Camp, nor their employees or agents are responsible for any personal belongings left by you or your guest(s). You and your guest(s) are responsible for removing your belongings from the property prior to check-out.
15. VEHICLES AND PARKING: Parking is allowed only in designated areas. Parking on roads, easements, double parking, or blocking of vehicles , fire hydrants and building access is prohibited and subject to towing. Please follow all marked speed limit signs in each neighborhood. Maximum parking is 1 vehicle at Airstreams or 2 vehicles (or 1 boat and 1 vehicle) are allowed at each RV site; additional parking may be available on request.
16. DISPOSAL OF GARBAGE: Garbage cans are located in the kitchen and restroom cabinet. There is also an outdoor garbage can located next to the BBQ. Campsite garbage only, no construction or non-resident use is allowed. Please do not burn garbage. Only wood-burning fires are permitted in your fire ring.
17. FIRE EXTINGUISHER: Your Airstream unit is equipped with a fire extinguisher in the kitchen and by your fence line.
18. FIRES AND FIREWORKS: Fireworks are not permitted in Hart’s Camp. Wood-burning fires are permitted in your fire ring only. A starter bundle of firewood is provided for your use in Airstream units. Additional wood can be purchased from the Inn at Cape Kiwanda.
19. USE OF SPACE: Guest acknowledges the only people allowed to stay overnight in the RV Park are those listed in the agreement. The space shall be used by the Guest only for private recreational purpose. No business or commercial activity of any nature shall be conducted in the park.
20. NON-LIABILITY: Guest acknowledges responsibility for locking his/her RV in order to prevent loss or damage. Guest agrees to notify park management or the police in the event Guest observes or learns of suspicious or illegal acts in the park. Park management is not responsible for acts of third parties or acts from natural occurrences (fire, hail, wind, earthquake, ice, rain, snow, etc.).
21. SEWER CONNECTIONS: All RV’s must have adequate sewer hoses in good repair with a good seal. We require that the sewer hoses are elevated to prevent accumulation or spilling.
22. RV SITE ADVANCE DEPOSIT & CANCELLATIONS: At the time of booking, a 1 night deposit pre-tax will be charged to your credit card on file. If cancellation or date changes occur your deposit is fully refundable up until 7 days prior to check-in. On your day of arrival the balance due in full will be automatically charged to the credit card on file.
23. CARE OF UNITS: When you or your guest(s) occupy the unit, you are responsible for any damage to or loss of furnishings during such occupancy, other than normal wear and tear.